Don’t just talk about it, be about it.
Start this year implementing the things you’re passionate about—those things that consume you throughout the day and well into the night.
Stop overthinking it.
Stop talking yourself out of it.
Stop standing in your own way.
Here are 5 tips to become a better you in the new year.
1. Take accountability. Not just for yourself but also those in your circle.
2. Be transparent. Know that it’s okay to let people see you vulnerable when they matter to you. They need that just as much as you do.
3. Think positively. Period. Not up for negotiation. The way you think influences your life in every area.
4. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Know when and how to have fun. Celebrate your accomplishments. Laugh. Enjoy life!
5. Trust your intuition. It’s there for a reason. Ask yourself an important question, Would I lead myself down the wrong path? The answer should be hell no!
These five tips have helped me conquer my fears and dive deeper into my purpose. I know if done consistently, they will change your life too!
Thanks for Kickin’ It With KeKe!
Until next time, do you boo—the right way💜